Network Construction Engineer:
Location: Surrey, West Sussex & Hampshire
Building our next generation fibre optic networks, this role includes the excavation/reinstatement of the public highway and private land.
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the installation of our network.
Previous experience ideal, but not essential, full training is provided, this is an ideal opportunity to join a fast growing, exciting sector, being part of delivering next-generation broadband networks.
What will I be doing?
The role is primarily the forming of suitable ground works for our fibre optic network to be installed, the work is external so applicants should be in good health and able to work outside all year round.
What do I need to do this job?
- The ability to work externally, sometimes in inclement and foul weather.
- Being part of a small team, understanding the requirements for safety and quality.
- A full driving licence is required.
- A good general knowledge and understanding of telecom civils work.
- Previous experience of machinery, including 1.5t excavators, chain diggers and moling equipment.
- Towing experience, NRSWA, Excavator 360 and associated qualifications.
What we can offer you?
This role is open to all, including applicants with no experience.
This a full-time, permanent position, (not zero hours or self-employed).
Full training, uniform and tools provided.
Pension, holiday pay (22 days per annum + bank holidays).
What are my hours of work?
You’ll be working 40 hours per week.