Operations Support Driver:
Location: Surrey, West Sussex & Hampshire
Providing support to our field based teams building our next generation fibre optic networks, this role includes delivering materials and equipment to work site locations, deployment of traffic light and safety equipment and assisting with the general logistics of our business.
Working as part of a team you will be a key element to our growing company.
Previous experience not essential, full training is provided, this is an ideal opportunity to join a fast growing, exciting sector, being part of delivering next-generation broadband networks.
What will I be doing?
The role is primarily the deployment of materials and equipment out to our worksites. Some of the work is external so applicants should be in good health and able to work outside as required.
What do I need to do this job?
- The ability to drive a flatbed type van, e.g. a Ford Transit.
- Good level of fitness and the ability to lift and move items as required.
- Being part of a small team, understanding the requirements for safety and quality.
- A full driving licence is required.
- Towing experience, training is provided.
- Logistics or retail/stock experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- License to drive 7.5T or above
What we can offer you?
This role is open to all, including applicants with no experience.
This a full-time, permanent position, (not zero hours or self-employed).
Full training and uniform provided.
Pension, holiday pay (22 days per annum + bank holidays).
What are my hours of work?
You’ll be working 40 hours per week.